Individual Academic All State is awarded to seniors who have achieved a grade point average of 3.70 throughout their high school career. An official school transcript must be submitted and stamped with the school’s seal along with the nomination form. Coaches must be a MIVCA member for players to be eligible.
Individual Academic Application
Each nominee must:
1. Be a Senior in the 12th grade
2. Have a minimum GPA of 3.7
3. All applications must be completed from the online form below
4. Complete on or before November 1st
5. No transcripts needed
6. Certificates will be emailed on or after state finals
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are no longer accepting applications.